How to refresh MF dialog obj from a program?

Hi there,

Is there an MF dialog GUI method to refresh an object only i.e. not set focus on it?

For example to enable an object i just do this. Is there a refresh equivalent method?

CALL 'GUI-enable' using my-dialog-object-handle. 

GUI.cbl ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$set mfoo
class-control.
AbstractWindow is class "awindow".

working-storage section.
01 obj object reference value null.

linkage section.
01 hand pic x(4) comp-5.

procedure division.

entry 'GUI-enable' using hand.
    *> enable object from handle...
     invoke abstractWindow "fromHandle" using hand returning obj.
     invoke obj "enable".
     invoke obj "destroyproxy" returning obj.
     goback.

Many thanks,

Linden

Parents
  • Hi Neil,

I have worked for Micro Focus as a team leader for training and Consulting .
    So I know about the depths and heights of Cobol and compilers.
    I have founded my own company and offer examples and documents from the practice, no matter where you want to go. Whether C # / VB / WinForms / WFP / WebForms / Azur / ...
    The examples I build according to customer requests / wishes as these are needed in practice and not all "TicTac" ...
    Yes, the companies react mostly with horror when you hear cobol although these do not at all know what everything with cobol is running!
    Without cobol the world would have a very big problem!
    This would have to be carried into the world by MicroFocus ...
    For example, COBOL / VB a Cobol program from the 80s still runs exactly like it did then ... with VB, a reengeniering had to take place in the meantime ...
  • Hi Neil,

I have worked for Micro Focus as a team leader for training and Consulting .
    So I know about the depths and heights of Cobol and compilers.
    I have founded my own company and offer examples and documents from the practice, no matter where you want to go. Whether C # / VB / WinForms / WFP / WebForms / Azur / ...
    The examples I build according to customer requests / wishes as these are needed in practice and not all "TicTac" ...
    Yes, the companies react mostly with horror when you hear cobol although these do not at all know what everything with cobol is running!
    Without cobol the world would have a very big problem!
    This would have to be carried into the world by MicroFocus ...
    For example, COBOL / VB a Cobol program from the 80s still runs exactly like it did then ... with VB, a reengeniering had to take place in the meantime ...
Children
No Data