PL-SQL TYPE HEADER

Dear Chris,

Could you please say to me how I can put a PL-SQL TYPE HEADER into a Visual Cobol Program ???

Many Thanks,

PJM

Parents
  • I found the following in the Oracle Pro*COBOL documentation about embedded PL/SQL in embedded SQL programs:

Embedding PL/SQL

Pro*COBOL treats a PL/SQL block like a single embedded SQL statement. So, you can place a PL/SQL block anywhere in a host program that you can place a SQL statement.

To embed a PL/SQL block in your host program, declare the variables to be shared with PL/SQL and bracket the PL/SQL block with the EXEC SQL EXECUTE and END-EXEC keywords.

• I found the following in the Oracle Pro*COBOL documentation about embedded PL/SQL in embedded SQL programs:

Embedding PL/SQL

Pro*COBOL treats a PL/SQL block like a single embedded SQL statement. So, you can place a PL/SQL block anywhere in a host program that you can place a SQL statement.

To embed a PL/SQL block in your host program, declare the variables to be shared with PL/SQL and bracket the PL/SQL block with the EXEC SQL EXECUTE and END-EXEC keywords.

Children
No Data