Dialog System Issue in VC 2.2

I am running Visual studio 2012 VC 2.2.  I can open a DS screen in some folders that were done in netexpress, but I have two solutions that if I try to open the .GS file I get the following error:

If I move that .GS file to a different folder that has a different netexpress solution in it, it works, as does all the other .GS in that folder.

What do I have setup wrong?

Parents
  • Your error message is not being displayed in the post, Can you please tell me what error you are getting?

Some .gs files have resources in them that are hardcoded to be in a particular location such as bitmaps, icons, font files, etc. If they are moved you might get an error that it cannot find the resource.

Open the gs in the Dialog Painter and look at the resource page to see if it is dependent on any files.

• Your error message is not being displayed in the post, Can you please tell me what error you are getting?

Some .gs files have resources in them that are hardcoded to be in a particular location such as bitmaps, icons, font files, etc. If they are moved you might get an error that it cannot find the resource.

Open the gs in the Dialog Painter and look at the resource page to see if it is dependent on any files.

Children
No Data