Dialog System Issue in VC 2.2

I am running Visual studio 2012 VC 2.2.  I can open a DS screen in some folders that were done in netexpress, but I have two solutions that if I try to open the .GS file I get the following error:

If I move that .GS file to a different folder that has a different netexpress solution in it, it works, as does all the other .GS in that folder.

What do I have setup wrong?

Parents
  • kpeters913,

This means that you have a mix of VC and NX compiled programs in your folders, most likely these are .EXEs or .DLLs compiled with NX 3.1. Since your main program is compiled with VC 2.2 it loads that run-time but then it is loading a NX .program that requires a different run-time.

You must recompile all source programs using VC 2.2. If you have any NX run-time files in your VC solution folders then you must remove them.

• kpeters913,

This means that you have a mix of VC and NX compiled programs in your folders, most likely these are .EXEs or .DLLs compiled with NX 3.1. Since your main program is compiled with VC 2.2 it loads that run-time but then it is loading a NX .program that requires a different run-time.

You must recompile all source programs using VC 2.2. If you have any NX run-time files in your VC solution folders then you must remove them.

Children
No Data