openESQL Assistant

I'm using VS 2015 with VC 2.3.  Trying to run openESQL Assistant and it prompts me to specify either MS Excel or Access.  When I check either box I receive the error "the operating system is not presently configured to run this application", I acknowledge the error by clicking OK and the VS 2015 program shuts down and restarts.  I cannot find anything on the web with this error. Need help!!

Would like to connect to MS Access, if anyone knows how or where I can find how to do this, that would help.

Parents
  • At the bottom of this reply field there is a link "Use rich formatting". Click this and then you will see an Options tab at the top. Click that and you can attach files, although there is a size limit of 64K.

Have you created a DSN yet using the ODBC Administration Tool? Perhaps if there is not one available then it has nothing to display?

• At the bottom of this reply field there is a link "Use rich formatting". Click this and then you will see an Options tab at the top. Click that and you can attach files, although there is a size limit of 64K.

Have you created a DSN yet using the ODBC Administration Tool? Perhaps if there is not one available then it has nothing to display?

Children
No Data