Call from ASP.net cobol form to dll native project

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 31 January 2012]

Hello I could not call dll native cobol from asp.net, the dll exists but the asp.net cobol program does not find it, I used asp.net with windows .net class link in order to link dll native, asp.net works well with .net windows program but I have te same problem because I can not link .net windows program with dll native in this solution, the dll exists and compile but it does not work.

Thanks for your help

Francisco Zambrano

Parents
  • The error that we need to address is the following:

[EntryPointNotFoundException: No se puede encontrar el punto de entrada denominado 'Nativo' en el archivo DLL 'Nativo.dll'.]

What does your call statement look like?

What is the name of the source file that is being compiled into Nativo.dll, is it Nativo.cbl or something else?
    Are you specifying the CASE directive on the native program?

Does Nativo.dll exist in the bin folder of the web site?
    Is the web sites bin folder in the system PATH?

Is your web site running on the local file system using Visual Studio's web server or is it running under IIS?

Thanks.
  • The error that we need to address is the following:

[EntryPointNotFoundException: No se puede encontrar el punto de entrada denominado 'Nativo' en el archivo DLL 'Nativo.dll'.]

What does your call statement look like?

What is the name of the source file that is being compiled into Nativo.dll, is it Nativo.cbl or something else?
    Are you specifying the CASE directive on the native program?

Does Nativo.dll exist in the bin folder of the web site?
    Is the web sites bin folder in the system PATH?

Is your web site running on the local file system using Visual Studio's web server or is it running under IIS?

Thanks.
Children
No Data