Uninstall Problem

I now have VC PE 2.3 on my machine. However, when I go to install it, it gives me 3 errors. 1) Uninstall VC 2.2  2) Uninstall Enterprise Developer  and 3) MF License Manager required. I tried to download it but can't get into support. How do you register for support? Thanks  

Parents
  • Chris, Here is what happens.  I'm on Windows 10. I try to install VC 2.3, It tells me to uninstall VC 2.2.  Uninstall of VC 2.2 tells me to uninstall Enterprise developer. Uninstall of ED  tells me MF license Manager is required. I repair ED, but it gives me the same error. Uninstall in Control Panel does not give me the option to repair VC 2.2  Also, VC 2.2 is paired with Visual Studio 2010, if that matters. - John

• Chris, Here is what happens.  I'm on Windows 10. I try to install VC 2.3, It tells me to uninstall VC 2.2.  Uninstall of VC 2.2 tells me to uninstall Enterprise developer. Uninstall of ED  tells me MF license Manager is required. I repair ED, but it gives me the same error. Uninstall in Control Panel does not give me the option to repair VC 2.2  Also, VC 2.2 is paired with Visual Studio 2010, if that matters. - John

Children
No Data