Printing

I am having trouble using the printer_redirection code.  My printer will act like it wants to start printing, but nothing comes out. I am testing with the testprintraw cobol project.  My printer acts like it wants to start printing, but nothing happens.  What I am looking to do is build a report, save it to a file with headers and data and then print those results to my windows printer.  I am using the Micro Focus Cobol for Visual Studio 2012 version.

Tags:

Parents
  • Sorry for the back and forth questions.  I am relearning COBOL.  It is quite different from when I studied it in 1984.  In reference to the code you sent to me, is this the exact code I use replacing the MYENV with my filename that is located on my C: drive?  So it would read select test-file assign to external 'C:\users\....\salesrpt'?

• Sorry for the back and forth questions.  I am relearning COBOL.  It is quite different from when I studied it in 1984.  In reference to the code you sent to me, is this the exact code I use replacing the MYENV with my filename that is located on my C: drive?  So it would read select test-file assign to external 'C:\users\....\salesrpt'?

Children
No Data