GW8.03 HP3/NW6.5 SP8 plus patches
When using routing slips with emails that include attachments after the first external recipient has received the message all remaining recipients that receive it (both internal and external) have the attachment stripped from the message.
1. Create a routing slip message add an attachment - 1st recipient internal, 2nd gmail account, 3rd another gmail account, 4th internal
2. Send message
3. 1st recipient sees message and attachment, completes routing slip
4. 2nd recipient gets message sent via GWIA, routing slip automatically completed
5. Check 2nd recipient account, message and attachment present OK
6. 3rd recipient gets message sent via GWIA, routing slip automatically completed
7. Check 3rd recipient account, message OK attachment missing
8. 4th recipient gets message OK attachment missing, completes routing slip
So I would guess this is a bug? Anyone know A) if it's been reported and b) is it still present in 2012 and 2014?