In the gwcheck resultfile, I have some entries that I would like to understand:
- "User reported as inactive"
- When does this occur? I can set it in the user configuration.
- Will it be set automatically by GW as well? I guess the entry "Inactivity days = 60" is responsible for that. Can I set that time somewhere?
- In one case I have an additional line saying: "User has been inactive for 1270 days"
- In most entries, there is no additional line
- What is the logic here?
- Does this status still consume a license?
- "Forced inactive time - 09/29/17 16:50"
- This was manually set in the user configuration, correct?
- "Limited client license"
- I understand the meaning from "https://www.microfocus.com/licensing/eula/groupwise/groupwise_18_english.pdf"
- Can I set that license use manually, somewhere in the user configuration?
How do I manually set, per mailbox, either of the following license status:
- GroupWise Mailbox Full Client License.
- GroupWise Mailbox Limited Client License.
- GroupWise Mailbox Inactive License.
Thanks for any pointer