A few day ago we installed and tried GroupWise Web for the first time. While the first impression is quite pleasing, a number of questions came up after some testing...
- There is currently absolutely nothing to customize in GW Web, correct? I just want to make sure that I did not miss something, since docker is new to me... but I did not find a configuration file not even "inside" the container with docker exec -it bash
(For example we need to get rid of the password change feature, and we need to be able to exclude users from webmail)
- There are no signatures?
- There is no way to sort the list of mails (second column)?
- GroupWise Web sends only text-only mails, no formating, no pictures and so on? (Personally I would love that, but most of our users won't!)
- There is now way to change the position and size of mail editor window? On a standard Full HD screen it is way to small!
- There is no way to change the width of the first colum? And there is no way to show the subfolders of a folder on top of the list in the second column?
I am asking all this because possibly I have just overlooked something? If not - will all this be available, when GW Web will replace GW Webaccess?
Edit, some more questions:
- Are there any logfiles?
- Is there something like the HTTP console of the Webaccess Application?