gwmon fails after SLES 11 SP4 Patch Update

I had a perfectly running Groupwise 14.2.2 126868 Installation running on SLES 11SP4. I did a normal OS update zypper up and since that time, gwmon won't load. I returns no errors codes, even if I run it at the command line.
At the command line, it complained about a missing MIB file, NET-SNMP-PASS-MIB, that I found and replaced. However, this made no difference. I've tried a re-install of the service and agent (gwmon) and this also hasn't helped.

As far as I can tell (without GWMON), the rest of the system is working fine. I've two domains on different servers and both servers have been afflicted with the issue since the patch update.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Tags:

  • In article <ebelcher.813ecn@no-mx.forums.microfocus.com>, Ebelcher
    wrote:
    > Groupwise 14.2.2 126868 Installation running
    > on SLES 11SP4. I did a normal OS update zypper up and since that time,
    > gwmon won't load.


    I don't have any such systems that will be updated until after Mr
    Automatic pops up, but will certainly look for it.
    If you can readily open Service Requests, it would be very much worth
    doing so, and perhaps let us know how that goes.
    Hopefully in the mean time others who have Monitor running fully updated
    SLES11.4 could pipe in on how it is running.


    Andy of
    http://KonecnyConsulting.ca in Toronto
    Knowledge Partner
    http://forums.novell.com/member.php/75037-konecnya
    If you find a post helpful and are logged in the Web interface, please
    show your appreciation by clicking on the star below. Thanks!