Webaccess hangs when using filter function (upper right)

On different systems i experience that when i use strings to search for in the upper right search filter the webaccess simply sais "loading" and nothing else happens.

somebody else seen this or am i doing something wrong?

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gertfried Zobel

Augraben 72a

90475 Nürnberg

tel. 49 911 534314

Tags:

• Gertfried Zobel;2324470 wrote:
    On different systems i experience that when i use strings to search for in the upper right search filter the webaccess simply sais "loading" and nothing else happens.

somebody else seen this or am i doing something wrong?

Given that I've seen you reference a newer build of GroupWise 2014 in another forum, which build of GW2014 are you using?

HTH.
  • I have indeed seem this problem.
    Build Number: 116215
    Program Release: 14.0.0 6/10/2014 (WebAccessServlet.class)

I'm unable to verify if the original 2014 version also played up. I suspect it did from what I recall.
    What logs so we look at to try and debug this one?
    Thanks
    Eric.
  • Further to this issue, it only seems to affect the particular user/session. I can log on using a different browser, any user and it's still working.
    catalina.out displays the following. Not sure if it's related.
    Exception in thread "Poll-Worker-1" Missing session string[59920]                                                                                                                                                       
    at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.GWPortTypeFacade.xlatError(GWPortTypeFacade.java:148)
    at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.GWPortTypeFacade.pollRequest(GWPortTypeFacade.java:3969)
    at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.utils.SOAPUtils.pollRequest(SOAPUtils.java:1866)
    at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.SOAP.handleSlap(SOAP.java:1000)
    at com.novell.webaccess.providers.soap.SOAPSlap.run(SOAPSlap.java:87)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:906)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:929)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)

If you leave it to fail, you get the error message
    Your request could not be processed due to a connection failure with the server.
    Contact your Administrator if the problem persists after re-login.

Regards
    Eric.