Bugs in Groupwise 2014 R2

The following Bugs have been detected in Groupwise R2 so far.

Webmail search doesn't work. No results are returned using any setting folder or search pattern. Two totally independent systems show the same results.
Rules appear to be partly broken. [Contains] no longer works for parts of email addresses. We now have hundreds of emails not being processed by rules.
The Menu on Webmail doesn't scale properly. Some browsers only it seems. Cosmetic only.

Tags:

Parents
  • Webmail Search. This is now working on one system. I installed webmail on another domain and configured it up and it worked.
    Reran the configure on the original installation and made one change so that the SOAP and DVA were on the same IP address. (Only DVA was changed)
    Restarted tomcat and apache. It now works. Not sure what exactly fixed the issue.
Reply
  • Webmail Search. This is now working on one system. I installed webmail on another domain and configured it up and it worked.
    Reran the configure on the original installation and made one change so that the SOAP and DVA were on the same IP address. (Only DVA was changed)
    Restarted tomcat and apache. It now works. Not sure what exactly fixed the issue.
Children
No Data