gwtuner ?

Hi all: We run GW 2012 SP2 off of OES2 servers. I am looking for the gwtuner application in the software directory, but it is absent. I suspect that gwtuner only gets installed if you are running GW on Windows server. Is this the case? Can it be downloaded and run from a client machine running XP?

Tags:

• Chris;2262146 wrote:
    Hi all: We run GW 2012 SP2 off of OES2 servers. I am looking for the gwtuner application in the software directory, but it is absent. I suspect that gwtuner only gets installed if you are running GW on Windows server. Is this the case? Can it be downloaded and run from a client machine running XP?

I believe that is the case, just download the Groupwise Windows media and extract it from there and then run it on you workstation.

Thomas
  • Hi Chris,
    yes, thats right, you find the gwtuner only in the Windows package! Download and extract the package, then there is a folder \gw12.0.3hp1_full_win_multi\groupwise\admin\utility\tools.
    In the folder "tools" you find the "file gwtuner", there is no "folder gwtuner".

Kind regards,
    Thomas