D107 error when I restore imap emails

Hello,
I have a problem with groupwise archive.

I tried to recover deleted emails from folders which contains emails from imap mailbox. When I opened the archive I saw all the emails ( content and attachments), but when I wanted to restore the messages I got an error D107. Messeges which I chose to restore disapeared from the list. When I pressed CTRL-SHIFT and opened the archive again I could see all emails.

The system is
OES2 SP3 on Linux
Groupwise 12.0.2-108211

Hello,
    I have a problem with groupwise archive.

I tried to recover deleted emails from folders which contains emails from imap mailbox. When I opened the archive I saw all the emails ( content and attachments), but when I wanted to restore the messages I got an error D107. Messeges which I chose to restore disapeared from the list. When I pressed CTRL-SHIFT and opened the archive again I could see all emails.

The system is
    OES2 SP3 on Linux
    Groupwise 12.0.2-108211

If you have double checked to see it's not a rights issue (you need full rights on the archive folder and it's items to restore items back into the online GroupWise mailbox).

Where is your archive located btw? On a UNC path, or on your workstation?

If that is all ok, my next hunch would be to try to run a GWcheck on your archive (I'd recommend first making a copy of the archive folder before doing that) and see if that fixes anything.

Cheers,
    Willem
  • Thanks for your feedback.
    It seems to me that with rights is ok because I can recover other emails.
    My archive is on nss volume.
    I used gwcheck in my archive (analyze / fix database with selected Structure and Fix Problems on the bases User and Messege) and no problems found.

Patryk Jadach
    NCE SE
  • Hi Patryk,

After making a backup copy of your archive, I suggest that you run another GWCheck against the archive, but this time do a content check.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,