- MS dumped the SBS line of servers
- moving to new Server will now means 2 x SERVERS
- Client also uses Terminal Server - so that means yet another server
- Moving from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013 is NOT possible
- Exchange 2003 > Exchange 2008 > Exchange 2013 is expensive in Downtime and Consultancy cost
Client hasn't got the budget for above - consultancy cost alone is a killer
Are there any tools from Novell which will enable quick upgrade?
Export to PST and Import PST is time consuming - some mailboxes are 30Gb
I appreciate most people will go the other way so Novell probably don't think its worth investing in tools to simplify the process!