Thanks for your reply. Did you do the test before or after you moved each message file one at a time and waited for it to be processed by the POA?
I apologize for not being more concise....
1. Shutdown POA
2. Rename WPCSIN folder
3. Rename WPCSOUT folder
4. Start POA
5. Ensure that POA has rebuilt it's structure i.e. wpcsin and wpcsout folder structure
6. Send test message and ensure that message delivery and status are correct.
7. Move one file at a time from renamed wpcsin/wpcsout folder structure to corresponding folder structure in running POA
8. Wait for each file to be processed individually.
9. When one file is not processed, i.e. does not auto-magically disappear from folder structure of "Live" running POA, bingo, you've hit the corrupt message. Move it back to the renamed POA wpcsin/wpcsout structure for the time being and continue.
Let us know how this goes.