problem with proxy account

Hello,
I have a problem with the change of address of the sender when reply to the email.
When the user account using a proxy account replies can not change from field. When I am logged in with administrator privileges then there is no problem.
I click on the from field and choose "Novell Groupwise". I would like to be a normal user could do the same thing.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards
Patryk Jadach

Tags:

• jadnet;2331604 wrote:
    I click on the from field and choose "Novell Groupwise". I would like to be a normal user could do the same thing.

I don't understand this part. What do you mean by "choose Novell GroupWise?"

I assume you mean that when you login to Windows as Administrator, then start GroupWise and login as some other User, then reply to some message, you can select a different From:...

Login to Windows with the desired profile, then try deleting the proxy user from the proxy list. Then add them back in.

You could also try creating a new Windows profile and seeing if the problem also happens for it. If not, then its something in the Windows profile.

-- Bob
  • Thank you for your response. I will try to better explain.
    I log on to the workstation as a standard user and run the mail using GroupWise administrator user (User1). I choose the proxy account (User2 - standard user groupwise) and I try to answer the mail as User1. So I click on the proxy account, choose the account User2 then choose reply. I click on the button "from" which opens a menu where I have to choose "Account" or "Novell GroupWise". When I choose "Novell GroupWise" in the user changes "from" User2 to User1.
    As I try to do the same as a normal user groupwise, the menu does not appear when I click "from". I checked on the GroupWise 2014 and everything is fine.

My system is Groupwise 2012 Sp2

Patryk