User will not sync all folders

I have one of my administrators that no matter what I try I can not his GroupWise folders to sync over. He is missing his Contacts, Inbox and most of his calendar items. He can sync or access on his iPhone the Junk Mail folder, deleted items and several cabinet folders. I have deleted him out of the mobility site and ran the dsapp utility to vacuum and re-index the database. I ran Nightly scripts as well. Nothing I have done so far seems to have any effect.

Anyone have suggestions on what I should look at next?

Thanks

Richard
Parents
  • In article <rhuhman.6dnsw0@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, Rhuhman wrote:
    > I have one of my administrators that no matter what I try I can not his
    > GroupWise folders to sync over. He is missing his Contacts, Inbox and
    > most of his calendar items. He can sync or access on his iPhone the Junk
    > Mail folder, deleted items and several cabinet folders. I have deleted
    > him out of the mobility site and ran the dsapp utility to vacuum and
    > re-index the database. I ran Nightly scripts as well. Nothing I have
    > done so far seems to have any effect.


    Check the layout of his folders within the standard GW client.
    Is his Inbox, Contacts, and Calendar in the root of his account? That is
    where they should be and where GMS looks for them.

    What does a GWCheck Contents Analyze
  • Hi,

    Further to what Andy has said... you can run a GWCheck on the affected account with the misc. option named FOLDERRESET

    This will reset the system folders back to where they should be.

    Let us know how it goes.

    Cheers,
  • Thanks for the additional information. Both the inbox as well as context had been moved. In order for me to get this full functioning I had to Re-init the account and then through ZMM Reload the configuration files. Once I did all of that things worked as expected.

    Thanks for the information. I will remember the misc. option as well. I can use that a lot with my end users.

    Thanks

    Richard
Reply
  • Thanks for the additional information. Both the inbox as well as context had been moved. In order for me to get this full functioning I had to Re-init the account and then through ZMM Reload the configuration files. Once I did all of that things worked as expected.

    Thanks for the information. I will remember the misc. option as well. I can use that a lot with my end users.

    Thanks

    Richard
Children