Back in August I introduced you to a new GroupWise client that was under development and gave you a preview in the blog post "A new GroupWise Client"
This client is schedule to be released with GroupWise 18.2 in the second half of 2019.
Ahead of the official release we plan to have a Tech Preview release of the client so you can check it out for yourself and give us feedback prior to the 18.2 release.
To prepare and get you ready for the upcoming tech preview release of the client we are having a webinar:
Tech Preview: Discover, Configure and Deploy the new GroupWise client!
The new GroupWise web client has been built from the ground up will soon be available to you in tech preview. Attend this webinar to learn what it is, how to get it and see some of its best features. In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the new client all about
- Brief introduction to Docker Containers
- How to setup Docker on a SLES Server
- How to participate in the tech preview
- How to install and configure the GroupWise docker container
- See demo on some of the top new features
So click on the link and get registered today!