print manager shows all printers in stopped state

My print manager crashed. After much banging around and restarting I finally got it running. Now it shows all my printers in stopped state, and no one can print. I cant restart the printers either. I dont have any errors in the logfiles either. I suspect that something has happened with the lum setup, but cant put my finger on it. Any help or a gentle nudge in the right direction would be great.
  • ddhottinger;2182139 wrote:
    My print manager crashed. After much banging around and restarting I finally got it running. Now it shows all my printers in stopped state, and no one can print. I cant restart the printers either. I dont have any errors in the logfiles either. I suspect that something has happened with the lum setup, but cant put my finger on it. Any help or a gentle nudge in the right direction would be great.

It might help to chuck the printer spooler queues, stop the novell-ipsmd print manager service - remove the *.PA spool directories under /var/opt/novell/iprint/[your print manager DN named directory].psm, and the (re)start the iPrint manager

The ndpsmmon.log in that same location might also give some clues in why the agents are not connecting.

-Willem