I can't seem to find any documentation for how this feature works - or
rather is supposed to work. In limited testing I've found that the drivers
are updated always upon a reboot of the workstation and rarely while the
client workstation is up and the enduser logged in.
It would be great if there were some way to control this behaviour or at
least to know what the behaviour is supposed to be.
If it is supposed to update the driver while the user is logged in then I
need to figure out why it is failing to do that most of time.
Our environment consists of :
Server : NetWare 6.5 sp8
- ndpsm v3.03.02, May 18 2010
- ndpsgw v4.01.02, Mar 2 2010
- broker v3.00.12, Feb 20 2008
- pcountdp/pcountwi v5.40.01, May 30 2011
Clients : Windows XP sp3
- tested iPrint client v5.44, 5.64, 5.68
- Novell Client for Windows 4.91 sp4 and sp5.
Not sure where the problem lies; anybody got any clues or experiences to
Network and Systems Coordinator
Kelowna, BC, Canada