Exception Reading Printer Control Errors?

Hello,

We are having an issue with creating printers. We are getting "Exception reading printer control" and it also says "Attribute Could not be found:". The attribute varies depending on what tab in iManager you have selected. When I try to create the printer in iManager the printer never shows up on Print Manager. The object gets created in eDir but does not show on the Print Manager. So I then tried to create the printer with NWAdmin. I got errors as well but the printer did show up on the Printer Manager, however when I view the printer's properties in iManager I get the Exception reading printer control" errors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Scott
Parents
  • Well, maybe you start by giving some information on your environment. What NetWare version and SP level are you using? What iManager version? Is iManager running on the same server as iPrint or on a different server? Has printer creation ever worked on this server, and if yes, when did it stop. If not, what is the install history of this server?
  • Well, maybe you start by giving some information on your environment. What NetWare version and SP level are you using? What iManager version? Is iManager running on the same server as iPrint or on a different server? Has printer creation ever worked on this server, and if yes, when did it stop. If not, what is the install history of this server?
Children