Exception Reading Printer Control Errors?

Hello,

We are having an issue with creating printers. We are getting "Exception reading printer control" and it also says "Attribute Could not be found:". The attribute varies depending on what tab in iManager you have selected. When I try to create the printer in iManager the printer never shows up on Print Manager. The object gets created in eDir but does not show on the Print Manager. So I then tried to create the printer with NWAdmin. I got errors as well but the printer did show up on the Printer Manager, however when I view the printer's properties in iManager I get the Exception reading printer control" errors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Scott
Parents Reply
  • I checked the Other tab in the Print Manager eDir object and it does have two entries, one looks to be hex. I compared this to other Print Manager objects and they appear the same, in that they have two entries.

10D440A7E4858

As for the Print Manager health in Norm it is Green/Good. I don't see any error messages after the Print Manager loads but I will have to double check that. Other than the error messages is there any other way to determine if the Print Manager is having problems accessing eDir?

Thanks
    Scott
Children
No Data