SLP ? Novell Client ? Unlocking takes 2 times?

I have ran into issues with Unlocking workstations or setting a computer to power on at 7:00 AM at sites B
Parents
  • We have overcome this issue by going into the Novell Client properties on each workstation. We create a new "system login profile".

The login profile properties in the edirectory tab are Tree = ip address of the tree, context = name of the server, server = same ip address as the tree.

We name and save the profile, delete the default profile. After the first login when you select the newly created profile, subsequent logins don't have this issue.

MCCFL_MLA;2310118 wrote:
    I have ran into issues with Unlocking workstations or setting a computer to power on at 7:00 AM at sites B
  • We have overcome this issue by going into the Novell Client properties on each workstation. We create a new "system login profile".

The login profile properties in the edirectory tab are Tree = ip address of the tree, context = name of the server, server = same ip address as the tree.

We name and save the profile, delete the default profile. After the first login when you select the newly created profile, subsequent logins don't have this issue.

MCCFL_MLA;2310118 wrote:
Children
No Data