I am using Novell Client 2 SP1 for Windows 7.
So that the students will not mess with many of the settings on the desktop, etc., I have chosen to do the following:
1. Have them first login to Netware with their username and password
2. Login to Windows 7 using a common username for all users and no password. This user is then handing Policy settings from the Windows 2003 Server via Active Directory to secure the windows box.
My question is:
1. Is there a way for force Novell to always be the first screen they see?
2. Is there a way to hand off this common username without a password to windows so that they will automatically be logged in?
3. IF 2 is possible, what provisions do I need to make so that I can override it for future Administrative Logins to Windows 7?