3.9 client

Would anyone who has upgraded to 3.9 be willing to post the 32 and 64 bit
clients somewhere? I am not in a position to upgrade right now but I really
need the clients.

Tags:

• Never mind. I downloaded the iso and extracted it.

"CCPS" wrote in message news:1NQXq.1659$3Q6.856@kovat.provo.novell.com...

need the clients.

• How did you extract the clients from the iso? I'm very interested in how you did that, since my Linux knowledge is limited. All I did was install OES11 in a VM environment to get them.

Thanks
    -Hans

>>> On 2/6/2012 at 7:57 AM, in message <t%QXq.1660$3Q6.982@kovat.provo.novell.com>, CCPS<anvarij@calvertnet.k12.md.us> wrote:

Never mind. I downloaded the iso and extracted it.

need the clients.
  • After burning the iso I did a search for term ifolder3. found the clients directory. copied the rpm to my computer. I have 7-zip installed. so all I had to do was right click on the rpm and extract it.

"Hans" <HPfeil@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message news:4F2F8FD3.ED44.00BD.1@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
    How did you extract the clients from the iso? I'm very interested in how you did that, since my Linux knowledge is limited. All I did was install OES11 in a VM environment to get them.

Thanks
    -Hans

>>> On 2/6/2012 at 7:57 AM, in message <t%QXq.1660$3Q6.982@kovat.provo.novell.com>, CCPS<anvarij@calvertnet.k12.md.us> wrote:

need the clients.

• Very nice.

Thanks
    -Hans

>>> On 2/6/2012 at 6:05 PM, in message <hVZXq.90$3k3.85@kovat.provo.novell.com>, CCPS<net.man2@verizon.net> wrote:

After burning the iso I did a search for term ifolder3. found the clients directory. copied the rpm to my computer. I have 7-zip installed. so all I had to do was right click on the rpm and extract it.

"Hans" <HPfeil@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message news:4F2F8FD3.ED44.00BD.1@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
    How did you extract the clients from the iso? I'm very interested in how you did that, since my Linux knowledge is limited. All I did was install OES11 in a VM environment to get them.

Thanks
    -Hans

need the clients.