Introducing a new On-demand course now available in the Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server library.
Course 3182: Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server Administration is an On-demand course is designed to help customers develop the skills necessary to perform fundamental Open Enterprise Server administrative tasks relevant to their OES installation. The course is based on OES 2018.
The following are the types of On-demand media included in this course:
• Presentation Videos - Videos that present knowledge and tasks necessary to learn for the Open Enterprise Server Administrator role.
• Presentation Manuals - We provide a PDF version of each Presentation video that includes the slides and narration in a convention, downloadable file.
• How To Videos - Videos that show you how to complete a specific task (not provided for all sections)
We hope that this variety of learning media helps enhance their Open Enterprise Server online learning experience.
The skills for the course are organized into the following sections:
• Section 1: What's New in OES 2018
• Section 2: Install Micro Focus OES
• Section 3: Update an OES Server
• Section 4: Describe Linux User Management (LUM)
• Section 5: Describe OES File and Storage Options
• Section 6: Provide File Access with NCP Volumes
• Section 7: Configure and Manage NSS
• Section 8: Implement NSS Pool Snapshots
• Section 9: Configure and Manage NSS AD Support
• Section 10: Implement Cloud Integrated Storage (CIS)
• Section 11: Implement Dynamic Storage Technology (DST)
• Section 12: Implement Distributed File Services (DFS)
• Section 13: Implement NetStorage
• Section 14: Implement Filr
• Section 15: Implement Micro Focus iPrint
• Section 16: Upgrade to iPrint for OES
• Section 17: Implement Domain Services for Windows (DSfW)
More information is available on the Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server library.