Where can I find InternalID listing?

Hi,

Where can I find a completely listing of all internalID's?
I mean such things like this

firstName
firstName
ldapGuid
name
workPhone
emailAddress
lastName
lastName
description

I need this if I want to synchronize all informations from the eDIR to Vibe user profil.
But I didn't found such listing...

Any idea or tip?

THX
Andre
  • !SOLVED! - But with a very bad aftertaste!

Ok, another thing who sucks Novell... :mad: ... There is no listing about the vibe_field_names for the user profile page... oh what a sh.t ...
    Why it's not possible to list the standard names... ?!? ... The developer has them...
    Why have the admin search the standard names manually?!? :mad: Or have to write a JSP script to find them?!? :mad: Did Novell really believe that the admin job
    is a boring job and Novell have to give them work?!? Oh man...

All of the needed data (mobile number, address, job title, et cetera) are still in our eDIR... The only thing to get them in Vibe is to set the internal_name = LDAP_name...
    but before I can set this I have to search manually(!) for the field names for mobile phone, address, city and so on... :mad:
    Hey Vibe should be a professional product, or? And a professional product should have such things are wrote in the manual...

"Novell makes IT works as one" ... This is another example that such words are only warm words ...

As soon I got all standard vibe_field_names in the user profile view I will publish they here...

THX
    Andre
  • Here a first list of Vibe internal names of profile view:

name
    firstName
    middlename
    lastname
    jobTitle
    state
    postalCode
    phone
    workPhone