Introducing the new Collaboration PM

5 Likes
1 month ago

Hi there, I’m Kyle Futrelle. I was recently hired as the PM for GroupWise, SMG, Vibe, and Enterprise Messaging. I live in Utah, am married to a wonderful wife (Amber), and together we have three very busy but amazing boys (Logan, Jaxon, and Austin). I hold degrees in Archaeology and History and am currently pursuing an MBA. I have worked in IT for 15 years in various roles: hardware and software support, network administration, training and education, project management, program management, and partner management. I previously worked at Novell/Micro Focus in the training department, then took a year off as a contractor consultant for the Solution Partner Program at Adobe.

I like the outdoors, sports, reading, spending time with my family, history, and good food. I am semi-fluent in Spanish having spent nearly two years in Venezuela as a missionary for my church. My concentration in business is on clear strategic methods, simplify and optimize, and put the customer first and foremost.

I look forward to working with this great group of products, the fantastic communities built around them, and guiding their development to meet customer needs.

Labels:

Announcements
Comment List
Anonymous