Remote Management Listener autostart?

Is it possible to start the Remote Management Listener automatically? I want our user to have the possibility to initiate remote session by "Remote Assistance Request", but I don't know how to manage the remote listener to be running all the time - without starting it manually in ZCM (Devices -> Device Tasks -> Remote Management Listener)

Thanks.
  • I'm not sure if this is possible.....
    I did use process monitor to detect the process to launch as well as parameters passed....but I still could not start it via a command-line.

Are you able to Open an SR to pursue this question?
    If so, that is what I would recommend and post the number back here or private message me so I can follow it.

If you are not able to create an SR, let me know and I can ask around informally.......
  • Hi,
    I tried it the same way as you before opening the thread. I can start it via the command-line:

"%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Novell\ZENworks\Remote Management\bin\nzrViewer.exe" -listen 5550 -zenrights -logfile novell-zenworks-vncviewer.txt -locale english -externalCA

but when confirming Remote Session Request on managing workstation I always get "Ticket not provided for Rights Authentication" error... So the question is, how to manage zenworks to issue the ticket

So I'll open the SR and let you know