On the computer that was already imaged and unsucessfully registered with a GUID that would append itself to the most recently registered machine:
From the command line run the following commands
1. zac unr -f (unregisters workstation from zenworks)
*Had to run this command as many as 4 times, until machine sucessfuly unregistered with the zone AND locally).
2. zac cc (Clears Zen Cache)
3. zac fsg –d (Clears Zen GUID info.)
Delete the following files from C:\Program Files\Novell\Zenworks\Conf
1. Devicedata (Also delete devicedata.sav if exists)
2. Deviceguid (Also delete deviceguid.sav if exists)
* the .sav files were the only ones in the folder.
Browse to C:\Program Files\Novell\Zenworks\bin
1. delete the conninfo folder (to confirm the correct serial number was recognized as opposed to the S/N from the image source.)
*This file re-creates itself when you register the machine.
Run C:\Program Files\Novell\Zenworks\bin\preboot\ziswin.exe
1. Click Edit and Modify Image-safe Data
2. Remove the values in Object Name and Object ID fields.
2. Save changes and Close ziswin. Click No if prompted to set Just Imaged flag.
Restart the machine.
Once your systems have restarted and you check the properties of the ZEN agent it should say "unmanaged" at the command prompt type in
zac reg -g [serverURL] to make the workstation register and regenerate a new GUID when it connects to the server.