As an administrator I want an action that is an "Install executable" action that allows me to specify the current executable launching options and the ability to upload the executable and optionally all files in the same directory (similar to Install MSI) and then I expect that the executable is run directly from cache.
Happy Path Scenario:
1) I create a bundle
2) I add an Install executable action and browse to an executable.
3) I can optionally choose to upload all of the content in the same directory as the executable
4) I specify the normal launch executable parameters
5) When the bundle is transacted the content is downloaded and then the executable is executed
6) The bundle cache is cleaned up as normal to remove the install files as necessary