We are happy to announce the beta release of NetIQ Secure API Manager 2.0. Secure API Manager 2.0 includes new features, improves usability, and resolves several previous issues. Many of these improvements were made in direct response to suggestions from our customers. We thank you for your time and valuable input.
Secure API manager 2.0 is an appliance built on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15 SP2. With this release, we are tightly integrated with NetIQ Access Manager 5.0 Early Release, as such there is only one appliance to deploy.
The following are noteworthy updates:
· Significantly increased that performance.
· Significantly decreased the complexity of the product by requiring only one more additional appliance in your Access Manager environment.
· Tightly integrated Secure Access Manager with Access Manager by using the Administration Console and Analytics Server from Access Manager.
The following are a few important changes that you need to be aware of:
· Requires a trial to have the configuration options appear in the Access Manager Administration console.
· Does not require a separate administrator account.
· Only requires one appliance. You can deploy multiple appliances for clustering purposes. For a more detailed list of the changes, see the "Increased Performance and Reduced Complexity" section in the Secure API Manager 2.0 Beta Release Notes.
The Beta Release will be available on December 18, 2020, through the end of January 2021. As part of this program, you will get the following resources:
· Access to the beta version of Secure API Manager 2.0 for your testing and feedback.
· Access to the beta version of the documentation for your feedback.
· Dedicated forum for discussing topics related to this release.
Looking forward to your participation.
DOCUMENTATION LINK: https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/secure-api-manager/2-0/
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=2XvkfrLn3Ko~