Current ReST API has one interface for renewing the Administration Console certificates.
It doesn't have:
- An interface for creating new certificates.
- An interface that lists all certificates.
- An interface for getting any information about the certificates. (Including CSR)
- An interface for deleting certificates.
- An interface to assign certificates to keystores.
- An interface to assign a certificate to a reverse proxy. (as their keystore do not have the ability to rename the certificate)
- An interface to remove the certificate from an Access Gateway keystore.
- An interface to delete certificates not associated to any keystore.
Without these, there is no way to automate the certificate renewal.