Trying to add a connector to Connector Appliance: No change was made to this host

Hello all.

So I have an Entrust Identity connector running on a server and I am trying to add it to the Connector Appliance I scan the host and provide the management port which I defined in the agent.properties file. The port is not blocked by any firewall and is not used by anything.

However when the host is scanned by the Connector Appliance, I get the message "No change was made to this host".

I have numerous connectors running on this host and was able to add them to the ConApp with no trouble.

Anything I am doing wrong?

Parents
  • Verified Answer

It's actually not a bug, it's a feature.

HP Support told me that the ConApp will accept a maximum of 20 connectors per host.

The only solution to this is to use ArcMC (ArcSight Management Center) which will not have this problem once version 2.2 comes out. I could not obtain a date for this.

Nor am I aware of the differences between ConApp and ArcMC.

• Verified Answer

It's actually not a bug, it's a feature.

HP Support told me that the ConApp will accept a maximum of 20 connectors per host.

The only solution to this is to use ArcMC (ArcSight Management Center) which will not have this problem once version 2.2 comes out. I could not obtain a date for this.

Nor am I aware of the differences between ConApp and ArcMC.

Children
No Data