L2-Entity Monitoring - Situational Awareness

This is the official forum for discussing the ArcSight Activate L2-Entity Monitoring - Situational Awareness package, as described in the Activate Wiki

Parents
  • Hello Taras,

We are sorry to hear about the package installation error. I will try to work with you to resolve the issue.

Now, to identify the exact root cause, I need the entire log file to determine what went wrong.

Can you please post the entire log message here by hiding the sensitive information or can you mail the entire log file to me @rhydham.joshi@hpe.com?

This can be done as follows:

1) Open CMD and navigate to <%ARCSIGHT_HOME%>/current directory

2) Execute L2-Entity_Monitoring_-_Situational_Awareness_1.1.0.0.bat file

3) Now, when the installation fails, please copy the entire log, remove/hide the sensitive details.

I will get back to you with the exact root cause the moment I get the log file.

Thanks,

Rhydham Joshi

• Hello Taras,

We are sorry to hear about the package installation error. I will try to work with you to resolve the issue.

Now, to identify the exact root cause, I need the entire log file to determine what went wrong.

Can you please post the entire log message here by hiding the sensitive information or can you mail the entire log file to me @rhydham.joshi@hpe.com?

This can be done as follows:

1) Open CMD and navigate to <%ARCSIGHT_HOME%>/current directory

2) Execute L2-Entity_Monitoring_-_Situational_Awareness_1.1.0.0.bat file

3) Now, when the installation fails, please copy the entire log, remove/hide the sensitive details.

I will get back to you with the exact root cause the moment I get the log file.

Thanks,

Rhydham Joshi

Children
No Data