L2-Entity Monitoring - Situational Awareness

This is the official forum for discussing the ArcSight Activate L2-Entity Monitoring - Situational Awareness package, as described in the Activate Wiki

Parents
  • Hi , ​,

Thanks for your responses.  It is a non-FIPS installation.  I recall having the same issues installing previous Activate packages, specifically, Activate Base but for the most part they have all been resolved except in this one.  I will open a support ticket and reference this thread for this particular package but if you have any other updates or findings please update this thread. 

1) Do you have special characters (punctuation, etc.) in your password?

Yes, there are special characters in my password.

2) Do you have a one-time password setup, i.e., do you need to enter a new password every time you connect to ESM?

No, one-time passwords are not setup.

Thanks!

• Hi , ​,

Thanks for your responses.  It is a non-FIPS installation.  I recall having the same issues installing previous Activate packages, specifically, Activate Base but for the most part they have all been resolved except in this one.  I will open a support ticket and reference this thread for this particular package but if you have any other updates or findings please update this thread. 

1) Do you have special characters (punctuation, etc.) in your password?

Yes, there are special characters in my password.

2) Do you have a one-time password setup, i.e., do you need to enter a new password every time you connect to ESM?

No, one-time passwords are not setup.

Thanks!

Children
No Data