How do you create a flex connector that reads multiple files in the same directory?

I noticed that the siteminder connector reads multiple files in the same folder. I am trying to create a flex for a platform that uses multiple files in the same folder. I noticed this in the siteminder agent.properties file:

agents[0].smaccess=
agents[0].smaccess_Acct=
agents[0].smaccess_Adm=
agents[0].smaccess_Auth=
agents[0].smaccess_Az=
agents[0].smps=

I took out the file locations but each of those has the exact same path. Each has a different file name, of course. What is .smaccess triggering? Do I need a special script for the flex connector I want to create?

Parents
  • Are you guys using multi folder follower connectors?  If so you can just set the folder path, and for each entry in the list of folders, specify the appropriate wildcard in agent.properties to read the file that you are interested in.  You can configure each folder/file to be handled by the same flex parser.

HTH,

Ian,

• Are you guys using multi folder follower connectors?  If so you can just set the folder path, and for each entry in the list of folders, specify the appropriate wildcard in agent.properties to read the file that you are interested in.  You can configure each folder/file to be handled by the same flex parser.

HTH,

Ian,

Children
No Data