How do you create a flex connector that reads multiple files in the same directory?

I noticed that the siteminder connector reads multiple files in the same folder. I am trying to create a flex for a platform that uses multiple files in the same folder. I noticed this in the siteminder agent.properties file:

agents[0].smaccess=
agents[0].smaccess_Acct=
agents[0].smaccess_Adm=
agents[0].smaccess_Auth=
agents[0].smaccess_Az=
agents[0].smps=

I took out the file locations but each of those has the exact same path. Each has a different file name, of course. What is .smaccess triggering? Do I need a special script for the flex connector I want to create?

Parents
  • Ian

What does the entry look like inside the properties file to tell which parser to use. I have it where it is able to read all files with .txt and rename it to .processed when it is done. The issue is that it is not using my custom parser since all the information is being dumped into the message field.

Any ideas?

v/r

Randy

• Ian

What does the entry look like inside the properties file to tell which parser to use. I have it where it is able to read all files with .txt and rename it to .processed when it is done. The issue is that it is not using my custom parser since all the information is being dumped into the message field.

Any ideas?

v/r

Randy

Children
No Data