Activate Developers Workshop
HPE Security is hosting a HPE ArcSight Activate two week training workshop.
This is your exclusive opportunity to participate in a workshop and possibly receive training on HPE ArcSight Activate as well as provide you the chance to engage with your industry peers. We are excited to be hosting this event to bring the HPE ArcSight Developer Community together to provide hands-on development, testing, and collaboration.
This is a working group, and will be structured for two weeks of rigorous ArcSight Activate content development. Our goals for this effort are not to have a conference or just be a seminar, but to:
- Enhance existing Activate Content
- Develop a substantial new set of Activate Content
- Build a community of Activate developers
- Build relationships among HPE ArcSight ESM customers, HPE ArcSight Professional Services consultants, and HPE ArcSight R&D members
- Refresh our customer's knowledge of the Activate Framework
The agenda will have two tracks, for Activate beginners (novice) and advanced Activate developers (skilled).
We hope to see you there!
Date: March 7th- March 18, 2016
Time: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm PST (meals will be provided)
Location: Marriott San Mateo
Space is limited. Please register today.
Registration: Instructions - Lanyon
Questions? Contact the Marketplace team at firstname.lastname@example.org
HPE ArcSight R&D
This document was generated from the following discussion: