UI loading issue on a new ArMc

I got a replacement ArMc from HPE, configured it with ILO and other IP addresses. But when I go to either IE or other browser, I got  a "loading" message. It has been loading for almost one hour. I am thinking a process got stuck during bootup...... what should I do...thx

 

  • Hello,

    1) Did you do initial configuration via initial configuration wizard or via OS level (in iLO console ALT F1 (application) or ALT F2 (Linux level)  ?
    2) You can check status of the services by running following in the CLI:
    /opt/local/monit/bin/monit summary

    example:
    [root@arcmc1 ~]# /opt/local/monit/bin/monit summary
    The Monit daemon 5.1.1 uptime: 15d 5h 35m

    Process 'snmp'                      running
    Process 'postgresql'                running
    Process 'web'                       running
    Process 'apache'                    running
    Process 'arcmcagent'                running
    Process 'aps'                       running
    Process 'connector_1'               running
    Process 'connector_2'               running
    Process 'connector_3'               running
    Process 'connector_4'               running
    Process 'connector_5'               running
    Process 'connector_6'               running
    Process 'connector_7'               running
    Process 'connector_8'               running
    System 'arcmc1'                     running

    Regards,

    Marijo