Event Annotation Filter Conditions Are Not Working After ESM 6.9.1 Upgrade

After a recent ESM upgrade to 6.9.1 we noticed that filter conditions in active channels relating to event annotations stopped working properly.  For example, using the condition Event Annotation Stage != closed does not effectively interpret the condition and will still pull back events where this condition is true.  This is affecting some of the workflows we have established.

A support ticket was opened and I was told this is a recently discovered bug (NGS-9761) that is affecting other customers as well.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue and have you found any temporary workarounds until HP can fix the bug?

Parents
  • Hello Christopher and others,

I'd like to clarify a bit here so that you all do not get the wrong idea about this fix.

In 6.9.1c Patch 2, related bug NGS-20938 was fixed which focused on the "!=" operator and any annotation stage EXCEPT the "Queued" stage.  NGS-9761 specifically focuses on the "!=" operator and the "Queued" stage, and is a lot more difficult to fix.  A workaround would be to use an "In" operator to specify the acceptable annotation stages that are NOT queued.

Thanks and Regards,

Michael Lumsden

ESM Product Manager

• Hello Christopher and others,

I'd like to clarify a bit here so that you all do not get the wrong idea about this fix.

In 6.9.1c Patch 2, related bug NGS-20938 was fixed which focused on the "!=" operator and any annotation stage EXCEPT the "Queued" stage.  NGS-9761 specifically focuses on the "!=" operator and the "Queued" stage, and is a lot more difficult to fix.  A workaround would be to use an "In" operator to specify the acceptable annotation stages that are NOT queued.

Thanks and Regards,

Michael Lumsden

ESM Product Manager

Children
No Data