Flex multidb connector configuration

Hi,

I am trying to configure a flex multi connector for Oracle FGA logs. The problem I am facing has to do with the connector's parameters, and, more precisely, with configfolder setting. I have placed the properties file (fga_ora10_plus.sdktbdatabase.properties) under .../current/user/agent/flexagent folder but when I set the configfolder setting to the full path of the previously mentioned directory, it complains that it cannot find a *.sdktbdatabase.properties or .sdkibdatabase.properties file. Obviously, I triple-checked that the file is actually at the mentioned location. Is there any other hint (e.g. different default location etc)? Please advise.

Best regards,

Marinos

Parents
  • Verified Answer

Please look agents[0].databases[0].configfolder=<LOCATION> property in agent.properties file under 'user/agent/' directory.

You need to consider locating Multi DB properties file under the directory where user/agent/flexagent/<LOCATION> which referenced from the property.

• Verified Answer

Please look agents[0].databases[0].configfolder=<LOCATION> property in agent.properties file under 'user/agent/' directory.

You need to consider locating Multi DB properties file under the directory where user/agent/flexagent/<LOCATION> which referenced from the property.

Children
No Data