Darktrace integration with ArcSight

Hi All,

Is there anyone who has integrated Darktrace with ArcSight?

Cheers

Gayan

Parents
  • Yes, a Flex will be required.

As for when? Thats a good question. What we see is a very small section of customers have DarkTrace and as a result, demand is low. If you want to increase the priority, the best thing to do is raise a support ticket - I know it sounds like an odd thing, but its actually quite a good process. Raise a ticket asking for support for DarkTrace. Support then raise an enhancement request (using Jira) and then the R&D team then collates all of this into priorities.

If there is demand, they will get it done. But do also put some pressure on DarkTrace too. They are a small and nimble organization who can react pretty quickly, so I wouldnt be surprised if they already have something too.

• Yes, a Flex will be required.

As for when? Thats a good question. What we see is a very small section of customers have DarkTrace and as a result, demand is low. If you want to increase the priority, the best thing to do is raise a support ticket - I know it sounds like an odd thing, but its actually quite a good process. Raise a ticket asking for support for DarkTrace. Support then raise an enhancement request (using Jira) and then the R&D team then collates all of this into priorities.

If there is demand, they will get it done. But do also put some pressure on DarkTrace too. They are a small and nimble organization who can react pretty quickly, so I wouldnt be surprised if they already have something too.

Children
No Data