OpenText is excited to announce we have been recognized as a Customers' Choice vendor for 2023 in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) category on Gartner® Peer Insights. This distinction is a recognition of vendors in this market based on feedback and ratings from 73 verified end users of our product as of Jan 31st, 2023. Over the past 12 months, SIEM reviewers on average rated OpenText a 4.7 out of 5 for its ArcSight solutions with 93% saying they would recommend these products.
Everyone here at OpenText is particularly honored to receive this distinction, since it comes from customers — the people we’re here to serve.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice recognizes vendors in this market based on reviews from verified end-user professionals. The Customers’ Choice distinction takes into account both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings. To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
Here are some comments from customers that contributed to this distinction:
- “ArcSight is the best SOC operation solution on-prem or on-cloud. One of the most powerful and flexible solution in the market.” – Principal Solution Consultant, IT Services (link to review)
- “With the deployment of [ArcSight] ESM and SOAR, we have managed to demonstrate early detection and remediate malicious activities.” – Consultant, Banking (link to review)
- “Brilliant, flexible and powerful correlation engine – a trusted tool.” – L3 SOC Analyst, Government (link to review)
- “ArcSight ESM provides us all the necessary tools to define custom use cases that are business critical.” – Operations Manager, Energy and Utilities (link to review)
- “What I like most about this tool is the scalability and flexibility provided. You can customize and implement any type of use case.” – Technical Architecture Specialist, Telecommunication (link to review)
To learn more about this distinction, or to read the reviews written about our products by the IT professionals who use them, please see the OpenText SIEM page on Gartner Peer Insights.
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! Your feedback helps us create better products to fit your needs, and we look forward to earning the trust and confidence reflected in this distinction.
The full 2023 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for SIEM report is listed on Gartner's site.
Gartner, Voice of the Customer for Security Information and Event Management, By Peer Contributors, 31 March 2023
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, PEER INSIGHTS are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner® Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from this page.