OpenText Fortify Software Security Center is a centralized management repository that provides full visibility of your entire application security program.
Fortify Software Security Center helps you resolve security vulnerabilities across your entire software portfolio by triaging, tracking, validating, automating, and managing application security activities from a single platform.
Here are the top 6 reasons your organization should manage AppSec with Fortify Software Security Center:
- Leverage a centralized management dashboard. Identify risks across your software portfolio and review vulnerability status by application. Easily navigate to specific issues and drill into the source code details.
- Remove team silos. When management, development, and security teams share the same level of visibility, they can work together to resolve issues. That way security is built into your organization’s development and testing environment.
- Automate your AppSec testing and auditing. Identify vulnerabilities in less time and with less effort by automating testing and auditing processes—no matter how or where your software originates. Automation also lowers the costs of application security.
- Get efficient, accurate audit results with machine learning. Streamline your auditing process and increase the accuracy of results according to your organization’s policies and preferences. Real-time machine learning analyzes your scan results and validates your findings.
- Integrate your current tools and development environments. A robust integration ecosystem makes implementation frictionless. Add your current tools to Fortify Software Security Center, including Swagger-supported RESTful APIs, GitHub repo, and all major integrated development environments.
- Meet compliance goals. Leverage over 1,000 vulnerability categories for static application security testing to help you comply with internal and external security mandates.
Join our Fortify Cybersecurity Community. Have technical questions about Application Security products? Visit the Fortify discussion forum. Keep up with the latest Tips & Info about Application Security.