OpenText Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA) is a static application security testing (SAST) solution that detects security vulnerabilities in source code early and empowers IT teams to fix issues before applications make it to production.
Discover software weaknesses during the development cycle and quickly correct them with detailed, line-of-code guidance. Empower your developer and security teams with the resources they need to build and sustain trustworthy applications.
Here are the top 7 reasons your organization should choose Fortify SCA:
- Rely on an industry leader. Industry analysts have recognized our AppSec static code analysis solution as a market leader.
- Deploy in your preferred environment. Leverage your existing environments—or take advantage of new ones— with the flexibility to deploy Fortify SCA on premises, in the cloud, or as AppSec-as-a-Service.
- Detect security vulnerabilities regardless of the programming language. Fortify SCA covers 30+ major programming languages and their frameworks, as well as more than 1,000 vulnerability categories.
- Receive fast, accurate results to find and repair code vulnerabilities. Use a highly accurate SAST solution, as demonstrated by its 100% true positive rate in the OWASP 1.2b Benchmark.
- Automate security analysis in the CI/CD pipeline. Access a robust ecosystem of integrations and open-source component analysis tools to enhance DevOps and streamline development.
- Customize scan policies for targeted results. Toggle between three different scan policies to focus results on current priorities and exclude irrelevant or low-priority issues, if desired.
- Secure cloud-native apps. Enable comprehensive shift-left security for cloud-native applications— from IaC to serverless—from a single solution.
OpenText Cybersecurity provides comprehensive security solutions for companies and partners of all sizes. From prevention, detection and response to recovery, investigation and compliance, our unified end-to-end platform helps customers build cyber resilience via a holistic security portfolio. Powered by actionable insights from our real-time and contextual threat intelligence, OpenText Cybersecurity customers benefit from high efficacy products, a compliant experience and simplified security to help manage business risk.
Join our Fortify Cybersecurity Community. Have technical questions about Application Security products? Visit the Fortify discussion forum. Keep up with the latest Tips & Info about Application Security.