Recently, analyst firm KuppingerCole released their 2022 Leadership Compass for Intelligent SIEM Platforms, which named ArcSight an Overall Leader, as well as a Product, Innovation, and Market Leader. They praised ArcSight for its unified SecOps platform, its natively integrated SOAR, and its advanced threat analytics, among other things. Furthermore, ArcSight scored a perfect 5/5 for its Functionality, Usability, Financial Strength, and Ecosystem.
This recognition serves as a compliment to other analyst and user recognition that ArcSight has received in the past 6 months. In August 2021, analyst firm GigaOm released their GigaOm Radar for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solutions, which named ArcSight not only as a Leader, but as an innovative Leader that is outperforming in the SIEM Market. GigaOm highlighted ArcSight’s well-defined strategy and unified platform, and they gave ArcSight high scores in Automation, Data Enrichment, Convergence, Capability, Scalability, and Total Cost of Ownership. Micro Focus was placed in the “Innovation / Platform Play” segment of the Radar, and marked as an Outperformer.
ArcSight Innovation and Development
This praise comes during a period of heavy advancement for the ArcSight platform. In the past two years, ArcSight has:
- Deployed powerful, unsupervised machine learning to conduct advanced behavioral analytics that monitors for insider and other elusive threats
- Introduced a new web-based UI with modern, customizable dashboards that spans the ArcSight platform
- Delivered an incredibly fast compliance, log management, and threat hunting solution powered by supervised machine learning, and that simplifies customer data storage within ArcSight
- Acquired and deployed a comprehensive Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) platform to act as a native, free-of-charge SOAR solution within the ArcSight platform
- Heavily incorporated the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, introducing dedicated MITRE ATT&CK dashboards and inputs across ArcSight
- Expanded its cloud presence with cloud-native ArcSight deployments, as well as out-of-the-box Connector support for 50+ cloud and SaaS applications and platforms
- Launched the ArcSight SaaS (SIEM as a Service), which offers behavioral analytics, intelligent threat hunting, log management, and compliance capabilities in a scalable, no hassle environment.
The User Experience: Gartner Peer Insights “Customers’ Choice”
Ultimately though, what matters even more than our innovations or what analysts are saying, is what our customers are saying about their experience with ArcSight. Our customers are, after all, the ones using ArcSight on a daily basis, in real-world scenarios against serious threats.
For this customer feedback, we can look to Gartner’s ‘Voice of the Customer’ for SIEM report, which uses verified customer reviews from the Gartner Peer Insights platform to supply IT executives and decision makers with insight into the user experiences of popular SIEM solutions.
Micro Focus was recognized as a “Customers’ Choice” in this report, for the ArcSight portfolio, which received excellent customer ratings, and maximum user interest and adoption on Gartner Peer Insights over the past 18 months.
We were very happy to receive this news, as it represents the experiences of actual ArcSight users, which is the ultimate test of our product. Here’s more of what ArcSight users had to say about their recent experiences with ArcSight:
To learn more about what ArcSight users are saying about their experiences with the product, we recommend accessing the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for SIEM report.
To summarize, Micro Focus has invested heavily in developing ArcSight to be a cutting-edge SIEM that can address the needs of modern SOCs, and we’re grateful that analyst firms like KuppingerCole and GigaOm are recognizing those developments. And we’re even more grateful that our customers are recognizing those advancements in their SOCs, and that they are sharing their positive experiences with others through platforms like Gartner Peer Insights. If you haven’t been following ArcSight in a while, it might be time to take another look.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.